The evil geniuses at MSI have released a Gaming Notebook to complete with the Razorback Razor Blade. I get in depth with my new toy the GS70 Stealth 17.3 Notebook. I'll give some info on whether my money was well spend or a complete mistake. Stay Tuned!
Lets talk specs!!
- Windows 8.1
- The latest 4th generation Intel® Core™ i7 Processor
- Enthusiast level NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 870m graphic card with GDDR discrete graphics card provides great performance and ultra image quality
- Thinnest & lightest 17" gaming notebook
- Super RAID with 2 SSD RAID0 gives you over 900MB/s reading speed!!*(option)
- Dual fan thermal cooling
- Matrix display with max 4 displays to expend the vision for extreme gaming experience or multi tasks
- Killer™ DoubleShot combines high-performance Ethernet and Wi-Fi for superior speed and lower latency of online gaming and streaming
- Keyboard by SteelSeries with full color LED back light and solid feedback design
Other than the fact the spec show a pretty substantial amount of power under the hood, this machine is the thickness of a dimes and weighes only 4.47 Lbs. That was the most appealing part for me. The construction feels solid so far I feel at no point that me handling it was going to break something. The Keyboard is a Steel series and feels nice to type with and game with. The Keyboard features a fulling customizable led backlit keyboard. Customizable meaning I can have three color on the keyboard or just one. The LED's will also pulse, wave, breath and even interact with music your playing. I have a Batman them to my PC's which kept me in check with the machine as well. Batman Yellow on both sides and 1960's Batman Blue in the middle.
Video Review of Battlefield 4 at Ultra Settings
My only beef is the sound. The notebook is equip with Dynaudio Sound which is just ok. Doesn't have the range I would want out of a gaming notebook. But since I will be wearing headphones a majority of the time it's not that big of a deal.
And with that I give The MSI GS 70 Stealth Notebook!
4 Geeks outta 5
Stay Classy Bitches!
Post a Comment